- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Asaph collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Digichurch with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a contact form
- Opt in to receive newsletters or marketing materials
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Digichurch collects your data so that we can:
- Provide a channel of communication by which we can discuss our services
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Digichurch securely stores your data on password-restricted computer devices used at office locations, and on its web host and email provider’s servers. Our provider is 1&1 IONOS Ltd. Company Registration No. 03953678.
Digichurch will keep your personal data for as long as it remains necessary for the purpose in which it is being processed. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by erasing these emails from our servers.
Digichurch would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Digichurch from contacting you for marketing purposes, which you can do by emailing email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
Digichurch would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Digichurch for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Asaph correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Digichurch to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Digichurch erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Digichurch restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Digichurch’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Digichurch transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Digichurch uses some cookies to improve your experience on our website, including:
- Remembering your Privacy Preferences
- Understanding how you use our website
- Enabling YouTube, Spotify, or other media embedding
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Digichurch uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
- Advertising – Digichurch uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Digichurch uses Google Analytics for this purpose,
How to manage cookies You can set your browser not to accept cookies, or change your privacy and cookie preferences at any time in the Cookie Settings. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com